State Plan Development Committee
June 15, 2016
1 3 p.m.
OSCIL, 1944 Warwick Ave, Warwick, RI
Attendance: Ray Bandusky (DLC), Committee Chair; Carmen Boucher (DOH); Christine Hammond (ORS); Margie Molloy, SILC Vice Chair; Lorna Ricci (OSCIL); Barbara Ringland; Jack Ringland, Council Chair; Barbara Ringland.
Guest/Public: Helen Iasimone (OSCIL).
Staff: Rick Costa, Executive Coordinator; Lisel Rockwood, Assistant to the Executive Coordinator.
Interpreters: Dorothy Hodge.
1. Welcome and Introductions: Ray Bandusky welcomed everyone. Quorum present.
2. Approval of June 8, 2016 minutes: previously sent. Minutes were approved as written.
3. Develop SPIL: continued from June 8, 2016: Lorna Ricci reviewed the SPIL goals, objectives and activities as requested and assigned assign measurable outcomes, responsible party and time frame for completion. The document was distributed, reviewed, and minor changes made. Assurance Section 1.3, SILC compliance to the 705 regulations, was discussed. All assurances must be answered with a yes reply. Currently the SILC is not in compliance with the 51% consumer ratio. Lorna Ricci was asked to contact Elizabeth Akinola for recommendations that would satisfy the compliance issue and not delay the approval of the SPIL.
4. Resource Plan for SPIL: continued form June 8, 2016: not discussed.
5. Inputting of information into SPIL template: Send info to office for insertion into SPIL. Staff will insert the changes to goals, objectives and activities as determined in Agenda Item 3. Several SPIL sections were reviewed and some changes were made. Staff will send the updated information to the responsible committee members for further corrections, clarity, relevancy, and consistency. Alyssa Gleason will send the completed DSE sections for insertion into the SPIL MIS. Lorna Ricci will complete the remaining CIL sections and review the Plan Narrative for accuracy.
6. New business: none.
7. Next meeting: June 22, 2016 at OSCIL from 1 3 p.m.
Meeting was adjourned at 3 p.m.