State Plan Development Committee
June 1, 2016
2 Ė 4 p.m.
OSCIL, 1944 Warwick Ave, Warwick, RI
Attendance: Ray Bandusky (DLC); Carmen Boucher (DOH); Lorna Ricci (OSCIL); Jack Ringland, Council Chair; Barbara Ringland.
Guest/Public: Lori DIorio (ORs); Helen Iasimone (OSCIL).
1. Welcome and Introductions: Ray Bandusky welcomed everyone. Quorum present.
2. Approval of May 11, 2016 minutes: previously sent. Minutes were approved as written.
3. May 18, 2016 Public Hearing: Comments from the Public Forum were discussed and added to the State Plan.†
∑ To advocate for Public safety at the RIPTA Central Transportation HUB.
∑ Include Youth Leadership Services in OCILís Activities in the SPIL
4. Develop SPIL Resource Plan for the SPIL: The Goals and Objectives were reviewed and edits made based on the SPIL committee discussion and approval. Past SILC expenses were discussed.
5. New business: none.
6. Next meeting scheduled for June 8, 2016
Meeting was adjourned at 4 p.m.