State Plan Development Committee
May 11, 2016
2 – 4 p.m.
OSCIL, 1944 Warwick Ave, Warwick, RI
Attendance: Ray Bandusky (CAP); Carmen Boucher (DOH); Kathy Kindelan, Treasurer; Margaret Molloy, Council Vice Chair; Lorna Ricci (OSCIL); Jack Ringland, Council Chair.
Guest/Public: Alyssa Gleason (GCD); Helen Iasimone (OSCIL).
Interpreters: Dorothy Hodge.
1. Welcome and Introductions: Ray Bandusky welcomed everyone. Quorum present.
2. Approval of April 27, 2016 minutes: previously sent. Minutes were approved as written.
3. May 18, 2016 Public Hearing: The logistics for the public forum were discussed and responsibilities were assigned as follows:
ü Registration table: Carmen Boucher, Alyssa Gleason
ü MC: Jack Ringland
ü State Plan PowerPoint: Jack Ringland
ü OSCIL PowerPoint: Helen Iasimone
ü Water/Refreshments: Kathy Kindelan
4. Develop SPIL main goals: continued from April 27, 2016: The Goals and Objectives were reviewed and edits made. The five Goals and accompanying objectives will be presented at the public forum.
5. New business: none.
6. Next meeting scheduled for June 8, 2016
Meeting was adjourned at 4 p.m.
NOTE: Subsequently to this meeting, another State Plan meeting was scheduled for June 1, 2016 from 2-4 p.m.