State Plan Development Meeting
12 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
OSCIL, 1944 Warwick Ave, Warwick, RI 02889
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Approval of January 27, 2016 minutes
3. State Plan responsibilities from Council
· Ray Bandusky approved as State Plan Chair
· Develop DSE selection process and investigate eligible agencies
· Review Council Strategic Plan for insertion into SPIL
4. Develop SPIL agendas/timeline using updated meeting schedule
5. List priorities and unmet needs using reports
· 2014-5 Needs Assessment Survey
· 2013 and 2014-15 Needs Assessment Comparison report
· GCD Public Forum Summary
· OSCIL Consumer Satisfaction Reports
· Current SPIL Goals
6. Develop mission according to logic model
7. Develop main goals according to logic model
8. Review and assign responsibilities
Environmental Access: We ask that you use unscented personal care products and that you not wear perfumes or scents. Please realize what may seem to you to be a mild fragrance can constitute a toxic exposure for a person with environmental illness.
Interpreter already confirmed.