Members Present: Kathy Kindelan, Treasurer; Margaret Molloy, Vice Chair; Jack Ringland, Chair.
Members Absent: Siera Leone, Secretary.
Staff Present: Rick Costa, Executive Coordinator; Lisel Rockwood, Assistant to the Executive Coordinator.
Interpreter: Dorothy Hodge.
§ Minutes of August 5, 2015: Kathy Kindelan made a motion seconded by Margie Molloy to accept minutes as corrected. Motion passed unanimously.
§ Minutes of September 2, 2015: Motion made by Kathy Kindelan seconded by Margie Molloy to accept the minutes as corrected. Motion passed unanimously.
3. Council agenda items for February (Suggested/Need Prioritizing)
Jack Ringland updated members on the ACL stating that he receives weekly reports from Tim Beatty, ACL Acting Director. The agenda items for the February Council meeting were discussed and prioritized. Final agenda will be as follows:
1. Welcome and Introductions
· Minutes of December 9, 2015
· Council Calendar as Amended
· 704 Report
· Ray Bandusky as State Plan Chair
· Traumatic Brain Injury
3. DSE Selection
· Who responsible? State Plan Committee or Ad Hoc
· Selection Process w/Timeline
· Letter to agencies? Which agencies?
4. Establish Committees
5. Establish Ad Hoc Committees
· ILRU Strategic Plan
· Bylaws/Policies & Procedures
· Training Manual
6. Elections of Council Officers
· Chair: Margie Molloy, Jack Ringland
· Vice Chair:
· Treasurer: Kathy Kindelan
· NCIL—Jack Ringland
· SILC Congress—Barbara Henry
· CIL Part 2 704—Lorna
· Designated Liaisons
a. SRC—Jack Ringland
b. NFB—Barbara Henry
c. ATAC—Barbara Henry
d. GCD—Jack Ringland
e. Cross Disabilities Coalition—Jack Ringland
8. Council signers/approval process
Environmental Access: We ask that you use unscented personal care products and that you not wear perfumes or scents. Please realize what may seem to you to be a mild fragrance can constitute a toxic exposure for a person with environmental illness. Anyone requiring special accommodations must call Lisel Rockwood at 337-5888 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.