1. Welcome and Introductions
§ Minutes of August 5, 2015
3. Council agenda items for February (Suggested/Need Prioritizing)
· Selection Process w/Timeline
· Letter to agencies? Which agencies?
· Who responsible? Ad Hoc or State Plan Committee
· Review Interest letters
· Election process
· Synopsis of Qualifications /Slate
Bylaws/Policy & Procedures
· Convene Ad Hoc?
SILC Resource Plan Development
· Convene Ad Hoc, Finance Committee, or State Plan Committee?
Review Strategic Plan from Paula Mc Elwee
· Develop Timelines for Goals
· Incorporate into State Plan or time sensitive?
· December Minutes
· Council Calendar as Amended
· Ray as State Plan Chair
· SILC Congress—Barbara H.
· SILC Part 1 704--Lisel
· CIL Part 2 704--Lorna
· Designated Liaisons?
b. NFB—Barbara H.
c. ATAC—Barbara H.
e. Cross Disabilities Coalition—Jack
Council signers/approval process
Conference approvals? Traumatic Brain Injury Conference
LRD requested discussion about attorney for 501 (c) 3 be placed on next agenda
Other suggestions for agenda?
Environmental Access: We ask that you use unscented personal care products and that you not wear perfumes or scents. Please realize what may seem to you to be a mild fragrance can constitute a toxic exposure for a person with environmental illness. Anyone requiring special accommodations must call Lisel Rockwood at 337-5888 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.